|please answer previous question - mouth exposure
Aug 4, 2011
Doctor, I sent a question yesterday and I am feeling quite anxious about it still. Regarding touching sanitary bin quite soon after someone else exited the bathroom (and touching bin with cut on my finger) as well as putting pen in my mouth with small cut on lip after pen had been on toilet paper dispenser. I don't mean to bug you but I am feeling quite anxious about the whole thing. Would be greatly appreciated if you reply especially in your busy schedule.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Your fears are irrational and completely unwarranted. The HIV-acquisition risk from the events described is nonexistent.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Hpv Cause A Discharge?
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.