Please help me I can't sleep

I am a gay guy. My partner is HIV positive, he ejaculated on my penis and my penis is filled with semen, during mutual masturbation and frottage, Im so afraid that the skin of the penis might absorbed the virus because it is thin.

Hi.

Skin on the penis, even thin skin, is impermeable to HIV. HIV can, however, permeate across mucosal membranes like the one lining your urethra (pee hole).

Your HIV-acquisition fears are unwarranted. Mutual masturbation and frottage are not considered HIV transmission risks.If my reassurance is not sufficient for you to put your fears to rest, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark to gain psychological peace of mind. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

Be well. Stop worrying. All is well, including you.

RE: Medical Intern with possible exposure
How long am I contagious? Syphilis (SYPHILIS, 2011)