help

he doesn't know t my about my status. still what are the chances of me giving him hiv virus..

Hello.

As you can infer from my initial response, I was concerned that perhaps you had not disclosed your positively charged status to your boyfriend.

Regarding HIV-transmission risk, you failed to mention if you are a dude or dudette, and you also didn't state what type of sex you had -- oral, vaginal, or anal; insertive or receptive. Since you mention your boyfriend didn't ejaculate inside of you, I'll give you the CDC statistical estimates for insertive unprotected anal and vaginal sex. The CDC estimated per-act statistical risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected insertive anal and vaginal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 6.5 per 10,000 exposures and 5 per 10,000 exposures respectively.

There are factors that can increase or decrease risk. For instance having other STDs can increase the risk for HIV transmission. Transmission risk would be significantly decreased if the positive partner was on effective antiretroviral therapy that drove their HIV plasma viral load to undetectable levels.

By the way I haven't changed my advice regarding what you and your boyfriend need to do. See link below. It may be helpful for you to review the information in the chapter in the archives of this forum dedicated to HIV disclosure issues.

spreading of hiv Aug 2, 2011

Bobby the confused South African saying thank you
please help me (FLESHLIGHT FEARS, 2011)