Anxiety, Symptoms, Mutual Masturbation, Testing

I know you have answered several questions about the risk (non-risk) of mutual masturbation, but I hope you will take time to answer one more. I thank you for your work, and know it's voluntary here. I will try and do something good for your organization. Here's my question:

I have been monogamous for a long time. One day, about 10 weeks ago, I did two stupid things. First, I was in a steamroom at a resort, and a man who told me he was a bottom if I was interested, sat down next to me, began masturbating himself, began playing with my nipple, and then reached down and groped me. I am uncircumsized, and don't know if he had any precum on his hand (or if he used the same hand he was using on himself) when he did this. It lasted all of 10 seconds at the most. Then, later in the day, I went for a massage at a spa. The therapist (also a gay man like me) became aroused when massing me, took off his shorts, and rubbed his penis (with precum) on my hand. Later he asked if he could masturbate himself, but when he did, some of his cum splashed onto my chest -- he wiped it off.

Here are my concerns and my questions: 1) Did either of these events put me at risk for HIV or other STD infections? I know that HIV, if present, has to enter the body. I am actually more concerned with the first one, since he touched my genitals (though more my testicles than penis, but he could have touched my foreskin -- not sure -- it was quick in the steamroom). 2) I got two tests done. An antibody test at 8 weeks, and also a PCR DNA test at 8 weeks, and both were negative. But I am confused: Is the PCR DNA test (offered by online testing sites) the same as the P24 test (part of the duo test offered in other countries)? And, is a PCR DNA test at 8 weeks reliable? How about my antibody test at 8 weeks? 3) I have symptoms: drenching night sweats from my neck sometimes, itchy and painful rash in my scalp, some pain under arms and in groin that comes and goes, and pain in my feet too -- all of which only started a few weeks after this incident. 4) I usually don't have anxiety, but decided to see a counsellor in the event this is all in my mind.

Doc, I'm scared. Please take the time to reply to this question. I know you have a lot more important things to do than this, but I would truly appreciate it.

Hello.

1. No.

2. The PCR DNA test is not the same as a p24 antigen test. You can read about these two different testing assays in the archives of this forum. PCR DNA testing is not FDA approved for HIV-diagnostic testing. Consequently I can't really advise regarding reliability. HIV-antibody tests taken before the three-month period are not considered definitive or conclusive.

3. You should have your doctor evaluate any persistent or unusual symptoms.

4. I concur with your decision to seek the help of a licensed mental health professional.

Good luck. Be well.

Painful nodes in the neck while on PEP
Good Old South African Confusion