condom slipped up and get biting

Dear sir,

Please help me to understand my risk. I've been worried so much about these.

I had two exposure and I'm worrying about the risk.

a) I had protected sex with a commercial sex worker in Singapore several months ago, however, after about one minutes I found out that the condom slipped up about 1/3 of my penis length. I remember that the shaft of my penis was without any cut or open sore but I'm not sure if there was any invisible minor cut. Was this is a high risk incident?

b) I kissed a girl. We do not have deep french kiss, however she bite my lower lip twice and I found out immediately after that I had an open sore, but I was not sure if it was bled or not. As I remember I did not see any blood in her mouth and we did not do deep french kiss, just outside on the lip.

Were these high risk incidents? Should I get testing?

Thank you very much.

Hi.

"Were these high risk incidents?" Nope.

Should you get tested? The only reason to consider HIV testing would be to gain psychological peace of mind. Should you test I'm confident the result would be negative.

Be well.

HIV FROM A AIDS CLINIC
Painful nodes in the neck while on PEP