HIV FROM A AIDS CLINIC

I WENT TO A HEALTH CLINIC WITH MY CHILDREN DUE TO A WORK EXPOSURE. MY HIV SWAB WAS NEGATIVE. THE GUY WHO DID MY SWAB LIFTED UP MY LIP WITHOUT A GLOVE. MY LIPS ARE CHAPPED, NOT BLEEDING. LATER FOUND OUT HE IS HIV POSITIVE. NO CUTS OR VISIBLE BLOOD NOTED ON HIS HANDS. ALSO MY BABY THREW HIS SIIPY CUP ON THE FLOOR, MY OLDER SON GAVE IT TO HIM, WITHOUT ME KNOWING. ALSO A WORKER GAVE THE KIDS A TREAT, AND OPENED IT. THE WORKER ONLY TOUCHED THE WRAPPER. LATER FOUND OUT HE WAS HIV POSITIVE. THEN I WAS CHECKING OUT AND TURNED AROUND AND A WOMEN WAS KISSING MY SON ON HIS LEG AND PLAYING WITH HIS FEET. I DONT KNOW IF SHE IS HIV POSITIVE. MY SON HAS A PINPOINT SCRATCH ON THE BOTTOM OF HIS FOOT. I THINK SHE ONLY KISSED HIM ON THE FRONT OF HIS LEG. HELP I AM SCARED AND GOING CRAZY.

HELLO.

JUST AN FYI. YOU SEEM TO HAVE HIT THE CAPS LOCK KEY ON YOUR COMPUTER KEYBOARD.

All the concerns you raise in your post are completely unwarranted. If HIV were transmitted that easily, it would have wiped out the planet long ago. Take a read through the archives of this forum to gain a better understanding of exactly how HIV is and is not transmitted.

Be well. Stop worrying.

Suture needle stick
condom slipped up and get biting