|spreading of hiv
Aug 2, 2011
hi, i'm hiv positive. i had sex with my boyfriend without a condom, it was not for long (may be for 2 to 4 min). what are the chances that i might have infected him too. he did not ejaculte inside me nor did i.. plz help... its been 2 weeks now.. what should i do...
| Response from Dr. Frascino
I'm assuming your boyfriend knows you are positively charged. If not, disclosing your HIV-positive status to him should be the first thing on your list. Your boyfriend, assuming he's HIV negative, will need HIV-antibody tests at the three- and six-month marks.
Good luck to you both!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Headache After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.