Aug 2, 2011
Can aids by transmitted by washing my clothes in the same laundy with the clothes of someone who has aids?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Contracting HIV/AIDS from a Maytag washer is not one of the known modes of transmission. Sweetie Pie, the only way you could contract the virus at your local "Sit-and-Spin" laundromat is to have unsafe sex with a poz patron waiting for his tighty whities to dry.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bodybuilding And Hiv Positive
- I Am Hiv Positive And My Boyfriend Is Not How Can I Tell Him
- Will Genital Warts Ever Completely Go Away?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
- Testing Positive For Herpes With No Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.