Aug 2, 2011
Can aids by transmitted by washing my clothes in the same laundy with the clothes of someone who has aids?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Contracting HIV/AIDS from a Maytag washer is not one of the known modes of transmission. Sweetie Pie, the only way you could contract the virus at your local "Sit-and-Spin" laundromat is to have unsafe sex with a poz patron waiting for his tighty whities to dry.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Licking Penis Scared I Have HIV
- Can You Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.