I am affraid, I caught it

Dear Dr. Frascino,

I have been reading your responses to different questions addressed to you. I should say that we grateful to have you around assisting us. I had a protected sex with multiple female of unknown hiv status. I did not notice any incidence of broken or rubbed condom. At one occasion, I could not come and took of the condom, washed my genital part with water and soap, then masturbate right after. Three days later, I started experiencing the following symptoms:-headaches, running nose, sore throat and night sweating (at least twice or 3x per night). I am really afraid that I have caught the deadly virus. Is it possible for the RAS symptoms to start within a week? I will be tested next week. I am not sure these test will be accurate at this stage. look forward to your response and thank you in advance for it.

Tony

Hi.

You're concerned about contracting HIV from the human semen running out of your tap water for the last there days? WOWZA! I don't even know where to begin with that one! I'll keep it simple. Your OCD is OOC (out of control).

Your HIV risk from using or drinking tap water is completely nonexistent.

GOING CRAZY- DENTIST WORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Possible HIV?