possibility of hiv from a single exposure?

I am an engineering student from india. On 7th May i had sex with woman whom i met in disco. i used condom but it get tored in between the intercourse. It was a minute contact just for few seconds after that i discontinued. After a few days i noticed a red patch on my penis head and the tip of penis seems like swollen lips, i thought that it might be due to tight condom or it get hurt during sex. After a months a had dairreah which lasted for a day. After 20 days of this incident i started feeling feverish but the body temp remained between 98.5 to 99. Few days after i had mouth full canker sores and stomach full of gases.Then i visited to general physician but i did'nt disclosed him about my red swollen penis. He diagnosed it as F.U.O and prescribed cefixime 400mg for three days and it worked and i got well for few days. But again this feverish symptoms started with headache and congested nose in the morning.There is no swollen lymph nodes any where in the body.But sometimes i experience neck stiffness and itching of whole body which causes red rashes for few minutes. Again i visited the doctor and he prescribed ciprofloxcin 500mg for three days. Now its August and i am not feeling well. Red patch and swollen tip of penis is still there. I also have oral ulcers My question are:

1. Are these symptoms related to ARS or HIV?

2. when to get tested for HIV and what test?

3. What about my red swollen penis as i have heard that HIV infection has no symptoms on genital organs?

4. Can i have any STD along with HIV from the same single exposure?

5. What are my chances of getting infected?

Sir please answer to my Question as i have written too many times and you have not responded. I am really not feeling well. I am a bright student and i don't want to die like this. Should I speak to my parents about this incident or its too early. I am really sucked please help me.............

Hello.

1. Nope. Your symptoms are not consistent with HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS).

2. HIV-antibody test (ELISA, EIA, rapid test) with a reflex confirmatory Western Blot if and only if the initial test is positive. HIV testing should be performed three months or longer from the date of exposure.

3. I cannot diagnose your penile symptoms over the Internet. I can advise these symptoms are not HIV related. I suggest you consult a dermatologist to have this symptom elevated and treated.

4. Yes, it's certainly possible to contract more than one STD from a single unprotected (or broken-condom) sexual encounter.

5. Extremely low.

"I am a bright student and I don't want to die like this." That's an odd statement. I can assure you even dumb students or the 34,000,000 of us infected with HIV don't really relish the thought of succumbing to AIDS either.

Can dried semen be infected
Crushing Mosquito With HIV+ Blood?