Confused! Please assess my risk dr. Bob.

Hi Dr. Bob, I am a huge fan of your forum as it has been really informative. I am in the process of coming out and have had very few male to male experiences. I had one where I participated in mutual masturbation with another guy. We jerked each other off to completion. I got freaked out about the experience but I think it was just anxiety. I didn't meet up with anyone for over a year bc of the stress! Two weeks ago I finally met someone who I've been talking to for the last 6 months. I didn't feel comfortable with him touching my bare cock so I let him touch me in my boxers. He touched the head if my cock through my boxers and he could have had pre cum on his hand. I'm scared it got into my urethra. Am I crazy to think I got HIV this way ? Is it because these are new experiences for me? Is it just anxiety ? Do i need to test? I will make a donation when I get my next pat check on Friday ! Sorry I'm young and broke ! Do youbthink I will be ok?

Thanks , Nick

Hello, Nick.

"Am I crazy to think I got HIV this way"? Yep!

"Is it because these are new experiences for me?" Perhaps. It's entirely possible your irrational fear of HIV is linked to your evolving sexuality-identity issues.

"Is it just anxiety?" The anxiety is a consequence of your irrational fears.

"Do I need to test?" Nope.

I would suggest you consider consulting a licensed mental health professional to help you confront and conquer your irrational HIV fears. A therapist could also help with your coming out process. Sex is supposed to be fun, not anxiety producing, frevinsakes!

Be well.

Anatomy Lab HIV (HIV FROM CADAVER OR CORPSE, 2011)
Can dried semen be infected