Anatomy Lab HIV (HIV FROM CADAVER OR CORPSE, 2011)
Aug 1, 2011
Is it possible to get HIV from puncture by clavicle in a cadaver? Not sure how long the cadaver had been deceased but we were 1 month into anatomy. The clavicle had been cut a week before.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Relax Max! Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. See link below.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- Does HIV Cause Blood In Urine?
- Ear Infection Sign Of HIV Infection
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.