Anatomy Lab HIV (HIV FROM CADAVER OR CORPSE, 2011)
Aug 1, 2011
Is it possible to get HIV from puncture by clavicle in a cadaver? Not sure how long the cadaver had been deceased but we were 1 month into anatomy. The clavicle had been cut a week before.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Relax Max! Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. See link below.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Stress Cause Peripheral Neuropathy Symptoms?
- Hiv Heterosexual Support Groups
- Flipping Condom And Hiv Risk
- Have There Been Any Cases Of Transmission Of Hiv By Skin Contact
- When Does Herpes Appear On Lips?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.