Tattoo while on PEP

I am completing a 28 day round of PEP (6 days left) after a minimal, but existent sexually-related risk. I have scoured the internet, called hotlines, and even consulted with my HIV specialist who is managing my course of PEP but I still cannot find a conclusive answer to my questions/fears:

In regard to the tattooing process and aftercare, will being tattooed while taking Truvada & Kaletra be a problem?

Should I worry that the drugs are affecting my immune system in such a way that a tattoo would create a portal for a specific infection I would not normally need to worry about?

The doctor advised me there is no effect of PEP on my immune system. Maybe I just need to hear it from you guys to believe it.

Hello.

1. Will being tattooed while on Truvada and Kaletra be a problem? Nope!

2. Should you worry that the drugs are affecting your immune system in such a way that a tattoo would create a portal for a specific infection you would not normally worry about? Nope!

3. The doctor advised you there is no effect of PEP on your immune system. I agree!

4. Maybe you just need to hear it from me to believe it? Okay, now you've heard from me! So go ahead and have that "I love Dr. Bob" tattoo inked onto your gluteus maximus.

12 weeks, 3 months and 90 days=confusing
unprotected oral sex, HIV negative at 5.5 months