Always scared, never tested

Dear Bob

Thanks for your replys to these forums. I have always been safer when it comes to sex. I did however have unprotected oral sex without ejaculation for seversl years both giving and recieving. This has been my practice for the past 8 years. I finaly took the courage to test and it came back clear. I did live in a cloud all these years but I wish I tested earlier. I found your replys very informative in managing my risk.

Once again thank you.

Hi.

You're welcome! Thanks for taking the time to write in.

By the way you stated you "had unprotected oral sex without ejaculation for several years." WOWZA. You've got stamina!

Can you get HIV from sticking drumsticks or other objects inside your anus? (INAPPROPRIATE ITEMS SHOVED UP THE BUTT, 2011)
RE:Things not to do in Beijing