Can you get HIV from blood in the mosh pit?

My boyfriend has HIV, and was moshing in the pit at a punk rock show. He fell, and was pressure cut in the lip by someone's boot stomping his face. There was much speculation that eventually led to his being banned from the venue for, "spilling his HIV blood everywhere", though he'd put a towel to his lip immediately. Is it possible for someone to get HIV in such a situation? Even if they had a previous scrape or scab, recieved one in the pit even, then got blood spilled on the cut?

Hi.

HIV transmission via moshing? Hmm. Not sure if I've ever been asked that question before!

So your boyfriend was moshing in the pit but fell and then someone stomped on his face with his boot? Gosh, and I thought doing the tango in Buenos Aires was dangerous! It seems somewhat bizarre that it was your boyfriend who got eighty-sixed from the venue, considering he was the one who got stomped upon. Could he really be faulted for "spilling his HIV blood everywhere," which was a consequence of being mosh-stomped?

Regarding HIV transmission, if someone with a cut or non-intact skin comes into direct contact with fresh HIV-tainted blood, there would be a potential risk of viral transmission. The degree of risk would depend on the severity of the exposure, viral load and other factors.

They don't add up - What's wrong thrice?
G'day dr bob from Australia !!!