HIV suicidal anxiety

Dear Dr, I know I am constant pain in the ass. I can't control muself as my anxiety is killing me and I m getting suicidal. Again the incident is like I went to a massage parlour in Dubai and she gave me full body massage. The whole time I was touching her and might touch outside skin of vagina an and thighs...no insertion of fingers at anytime...then I give myself a hanjob and not sure if use the same hand or not... Now I think I can get hiv through this exposure ....I m married and now afraid of getting close to my wife...its killing me please help...- surely will like to donate for ur great cause..let me know the account plz

Hello.

Claiming to be "suicidal" due to a nonexistent HIV risk and unwarranted fears of being HIV infected is rather insensitive to those of us who actually cohabitate with the virus day in and day out.

If you are truly considering hara-kiri or throwing yourself under a bus, you should see a psychiatrist without delay. If you're just being overly dramatic, knock it off, okay?

See link below.

HIV Risk (Followup) Jul 29, 2011

Just saying HI
They don't add up - What's wrong thrice?