Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

HIV Risk (Followup)
Jul 29, 2011

Dear Dr, I know i am bugging you and am extremely sorry about that. Couple of days back I raised my concerns and you confirm me that i am safe based on my encounter. But on the same time you said that i can get a 3 month test for ensuring. Now this create doubts in my crazy mind as i am following you for long now and many times you say no need to test. But in my case you say otherwise. Is this because what i have done was risky or else? I am only asking as i have wife and as per your instruction i shared everything with her and she also forgive me, but i am afraid that if during this 3 month i may transfer something to her. Really appreciate your help. Following is the event i am referring to: "Dear Doctor, First i would like to thank you for your wonderful effort to keep people like me out of their anxiety. I am 31 year old mail and somehow suffering from extreme HIV anxiety. I am married with kids but due to this can't enjoy my life and constantly creating negative impact to people around me. Now my question is: i went to a Chinese massage parlor a few days back. She gave me full body massage and during the heat of moment i kept touching her and might touch her pu**y from outside (never penetrate finger) but i thought that i touch some skin which is outside. Then instead of her to give me a hand job i do it myself. Now i cant sleep thinking that i might have touched some of her vaginal secretion and then with same hand might have masturbated. Can you please help me, pleaaaaase.....i am suicidal now...and really appreciate if you can somehow help me to get out of this anxiety...as i have never done any sex other than with my wife....only massage and handjob outside max... .....i will surely donate whatever in my capacity.....

Regards Your admirer "

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello.

Back again so soon?

Please read my response more carefully (link below). I said: "If my reassurance is not sufficient for you to put your HIV fears to rest, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The result will unquestionably be negative." I also advised "your problem is not HIV...." I mentioned the HIV test only as a way for you to confront your unwarranted HIV worries. I did not indicate it was medically warranted or that your massage experience was at all risky. The test would primarily be to help you gain psychological peace of mind.

Dr. Bob

HIV Risk Jul 27, 2011

Previous
30 seconds penetration
Next
Either I'm crazy or right

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.