|30 seconds penetration
Jul 29, 2011
Hi there first of all congratulations on this website. I wanted to know if vagina penetration with condom for about 30-40 seconds is enough to be at risk. The girl was a 20 year old hooker. Thanks
| Response from Dr. Frascino
If the latex condom was used properly and didn't fail (break), your HIV-acquisition risk would be essentially nonexistent.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Not To Eat When You Have Herpes?
- What Is The Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- What Does Herpes Feel Like In Women?
- What Color Are Genital Warts From Hpv?
- What Antibiotics Do For Peoples With Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.