30 seconds penetration
Jul 29, 2011
Hi there first of all congratulations on this website. I wanted to know if vagina penetration with condom for about 30-40 seconds is enough to be at risk. The girl was a 20 year old hooker. Thanks
Response from Dr. Frascino
If the latex condom was used properly and didn't fail (break), your HIV-acquisition risk would be essentially nonexistent.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS By Having Sex When You Got A Period?
- How Did Chris Brown Get Aids?
- How Does Two People That Dont Have Aids Get Aids?
- Hiv Can Be Detected Through The Elisa Test Within A Few Days Of Contamination?
- Does Viagra Interact With HIV Meds?
- Side Effects Of Truvada And Prezista And Norvir
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.