Pimple liquid in mouth

Hi Dr. Frascino,

thanks for what you're doing on this site, it is much appreciated. I have one short question for you which I couldn't find any information on in the archives. I met a girl today. We french kissed, which was sweet. While we were together, she scratched a small pimple on her cheek to pop it. About a minute later I kissed her on that cheek without thinking about it and got a little amount of discharge from that pimple on my lips and therefore most likely in my mouth. The pimple-questions in the archives usually deal with the other way round (some body liquid gets onto an open pimple), so, should I worry or even get tested?

Thanks a million. :-)

Hi.

The HIV-acquisition risk from getting a small amount of pimple pus (ick!) on your lips and in your mouth (double ick!) from kissing a recently scratched small pimple on your gal-pal's cheek is nonexistent.

Buy your new gal-pal a tube of Clearasil and stop worrying. I see no cause for concern or consideration of HIV testing.

Hiv Testing
30 seconds penetration