NON-DISCLOSUR OF HIV... (NONDISCLOSURE LAWS, 2011)

I was in a relationship with a women for two years.. In january of 2011 she said she had HIV and that I should get myself checked.. She finally confessed to a mutual friend that she Knew she was HIV Positive 4 years before we met.. The promise of marriage was her main motivation for Non-Disclosure.. I had proposed to her and we talked about having children.. Can I press charges against her under these circumstances

Hi.

Nondisclosure laws vary from state to state in the U.S. And from country to country outside the U.S. If, as you state, "the promise of marriage was her main motivation for nondisclosure," it's doubtful you will successful in pressing charges. "Specific intent" to infect someone is often a component of nondisclosure laws. See link below for a more thorough discussion of this topic.

Legal Issues Jun 26, 2011

Both tests
sex