Unprotected sex between HIV poz partners (UNPROTECTED SEX BETWEEN TWO HIV POZ PARTNERS, 2011)

I am starting my HIV medication very soon, like in a month or less. My partner has not started yet and possibly will be a few months before he does. We have been having unprotected sex because we are both poz and are in a committed relationship. I would like to know if it is safe to continue having unprotected sex once I start my medication? Especially because I am the receiver in the relationship and most of the time there is ejaculation while having sex.

Hi.

This question comes up so often that it nearly qualifies for our QTND (questions that never die) category! I haven't changed my opinion since the last time I addressed this issue. See link below.

Good luck and good health to you both.

WE ARE BOTH POZ. CAN WE DUMP THE DAMN CONDOMS???????? Jul 18, 2011

Can you help me believe? (long time fan of your work...)
what are the chances of acquiring hiv from an escort (10000Rs)