Can you help me believe? (long time fan of your work...)

Dr Bob!

I've been following your forum here for a little over 8 months now, reading every question and every answer. I figured maybe you could help a fan like myself out.

My risk was with a lady of the night, toward the end of last year. She went downtown on me with no protection, and we had sex WITH protection. Ive been wracking my brain wondering I had gotten HIV, or any other STD.

Anyways, at 3 months, and at just over six months post risk I had HIV antibody tests via blood draw. Both came back negative.

Help me to believe I am in the Woo-Hoo zone, because everytime I have sex with my wife, I feel like I'm passing along the virus that just so happened to give me 2 false negative results 3 months apart! Help me believe Dr, as I believe in you and am willing to donate to prove it.

Also, are asian massage handjobs any risk HIV? Just a fial thought...

Thanks for everything you do!

Hi.

Relax Max! Your HIV-acquisition risk was extremely low. Your negative HIV-antibody tests at both the three- and six-month marks are definitive, conclusive and Dr. Bob-certified WOO-HOO-able. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Your problem is guilt, not HIV. The best way to confront your guilt would be to level with your wife. I know that's not an easy thing to do, but it's the right thing to do.

Rub-and-tugs at massage parlors of any nationality are not considered a risk for HIV.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free.

suffering from possible ars symptoms?
Unprotected sex between HIV poz partners (UNPROTECTED SEX BETWEEN TWO HIV POZ PARTNERS, 2011)