suffering from possible ars symptoms?

Dr. i am an engineering student from india.I had an sexual encounter wid an girl whom i met in disco approx three months ago.It started wid protected but unlikely the condom failed . For last one and half months i am suffering from non specific symptoms.I have a body temp of 98.5 but feel feverish.My is full of oral canker now a days.Indigestion and Stomach full of gases any body and neck pain. I visited a doctor and he diagnosed it as F.U.O and prescribed Cefixime for four days. It became good for few days but it came again. Now I have noticed red swollen tip of my penis. Is it a possible HIV infection or any thing else.HIV status of that girl is not known to me nor i do know my HIV status. Sir Please answer my question i am in a great stress. I cannot donate much but promise you to donate 50$ from my pocket money.

Hello.

If the condom failed, you would have some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV.

Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. Your doctor can continue to evaluate (including running an STD screen) any persistent or bothersome symptoms you may be experiencing. Regarding HIV, you should get a single HIV-antibody test at three months or longer from the date of possible exposure.

Statistically speaking, the odds are all in your favor that you did not contract HIV from your disco-darlin'.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV-antibody test is negative!

Resistance Test
Can you help me believe? (long time fan of your work...)