HIV Risk

Dear Doctor, First i would like to thank you for your wonderful effort to keep people like me out of their anxiety. I am 31 year old mail and somehow suffering from extreme HIV anxiety. I am married with kids but due to this can't enjoy my life and constantly creating negative impact to people around me. Now my question is: i went to a Chinese massage parlor a few days back. She gave me full body massage and during the heat of moment i kept touching her and might touch her pu**y from outside (never penetrate finger) but i thought that i touch some skin which is outside. Then instead of her to give me a hand job i do it myself. Now i cant sleep thinking that i might have touched some of her vaginal secretion and then with same hand might have masturbated. Can you please help me, pleaaaaase.....i am suicidal now...and really appreciate if you can somehow help me to get out of this anxiety...as i have never done any sex other than with my wife....only massage and handjob outside max... .....i will surely donate whatever in my capacity.....

REgards Your admirer

Hello, Admirer.

You're a 31-year-old "mail"? Yikes! Maybe you should try FedEx next time. It's bound to be quicker.

Relax Max! Your rub-a-dub-dub with self-induced happy ending is not a risk for STDs, including HIV, even if you might have touched her "pu**y"! Don't you think your claims of being "suicidal" are just a wee bit overly dramatic? I certainly do.

Your problem is not HIV, but rather guilt. I would suggest you level with your wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do.

If my reassurance is not sufficient for you to put your HIV fears to rest, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The result will unquestionably be negative.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free and that you stop "constantly creating a negative impact on people around (you)"!

Good luck. Stop worrying.

Can I get an STD?
The new b-tripla as you deem it