Can I get an STD?

Hi, if I used a toothbrush to masturbate and some woman might have also used it to masturbate a couple of days ago, am I at risk for an STD?

Hello.

Let me get this straight. You used a toothbrush to masturbate??? WOWZA! Wouldn't the tube of toothpaste be more penis/dildo shaped? I'm just sayin'.

And you're wondering if "some other woman might have also used the same toothbrush to masturbate" would put you at risk for STDs??? Hmm. Just how much action do you think the average toothbrush gets these days?

Your STD risk is nonexistent, but your choice for an artificial boyfriend remains bizarre!

i got hiv through toughing the blood, help me
HIV Risk