i got hiv through toughing the blood, help me

Hi Dr Bob. This is my second writing to you, I really need your advise please I dont know what to do. I met this girl, we talk like a week. Last I saw her she showed me a huge pimple under her armpit she ask me to help her pop it, I popped it; it was bleeding during and after popping it. I did that without a grove but I washed my hands immediately after, there was No wound on my fingers, No sores. My concerns is this, she text me on my cell phone telling me that she longer in town that shes gone, I asked her what do you mean you gone? She said she moved to another state because of her AIDS disease, pimple that I popped was not ordinary it was because of that AIDS disease. Then I asked her does it means I have AIDS now? She said Idk. Dr, Ill donate any amount of money please help me your opinion is very important here. This happened 7/19/11 Tuesday. Thank for your time.

Hi.

Well, that's certainly a rather unappetizing tale! Your gal-pal skips town after you pop her huge armpit pimple and then texts you to advise she has AIDS. Nice.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent, assuming the skin on your pimple-popping fingers that came into contact with blood and pimple goop was intact ("No wound on fingers. No sores."). If you remain worried, you can get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark to gain peace of mind. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

Weird PEP question
Can I get an STD?