Sex help

Could I get an STD by giving someone anal sex or is it just receiving that there is a risk? Also, if someone says they are clean and they suck you off is there any way of the other person receiving to get an STD? Thanks.

Hello.

You're wondering if you could contract an STD from unprotected insertive anal sex or oral sex??? WOWZA! I can think of only three reasons you would need to ask these questions:

You're still in kindergarten.

You're the product of Christian home-schooling.

You've only recently landed on Earth from a distant planet in another galaxy.

I suggest you spend some time reviewing the wealth of information on this site. It appears you have much to learn!

Here's the CliffsNotes version:

Unprotected sex -- oral, vaginal or anal -- carries a risk for STDs, including HIV. The receptive partner is always at greater risk than the insertive partner. So the answer to both of your questions is yes!

I'M WORRIED I GOT HIV FROM GIVING A BLOW JOB
Clean up after death of HIV positive suicide