|psoriasis and hiv results.
Jul 25, 2011
hi doctor i have a disease called psoriasis. i have heard it is related to immune system. i want to know if it can delay the hiv results. i have already been tested at 4 months. it is negative. can psoriasis affect the results?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Psoriasis would not affect HIV test results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Psoriasis Mean I Have Hiv?
- Stages Of Hiv Psoriasis
- Transitional Housing For People Living With HIV/AIDS
- The Average Time Span Between The Initial Hiv Infection And The Onset Of Disease Symptoms In Untreated People
- How Much Does Reyataz Cost?
- Taking Multivitamin When You're Hiv Positive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.