autoimmune disorder, immune deficiency, hiv results. resubmitted from fatigue and anemia

hi doctor, i am very stressed about this whole thing that has come up. i have been tested at 4 months for hiv and i am negative but at the same time i have g6pd deficiency which is a hemolytic anemia type. my question is that is it a auto immune disorder or is it a immune deficiency and if it is either of any. can it delay to produce antibodies which is why it is giving me negative? can this delay my results? please help me on this topic? do i need to test at 6 monhths?

Hello.

G6PD deficiency would not affect HIV test results.

rabies immunoglobulin human diploid cell
psoriasis and hiv results.