Mutual Masterbation and scared!!!! Please answer!

hi Dr Bob,

Your site has been such a comfort to me over the past couple of weeks. I have always been very phobic of hiv and work with a counselor on that issue as well as coming out. Recently I had an encounter with a man who says he is negative. He felt me up in my underwear but stopped when I became uncomfortable. Then we jerked off ourselves to completion separately and there was no contact with his semen. My question is if he had pre cum on his hand when he masterbated me (which i dont think that he did but the mind plays terrible tricks!)through my boxerbriefs would I be at risk for hiv acquisition? I really respect your answers and I do not want to be scared every time I have a sexual relationship and wish to know if this is a completely safe activity before I move on to the next step. Do you believe that testing is warranted for this situation? I have been losing sleep and didn't find this exact scenario on your forum. If you could please take a min to answer me I will be forever in your debt and I def will make a donation to your wonderful organization as it helps so many people. You have made me want to work at an hiv call center and help people going through similar difficulties as myself!

Thanks!

Sam

Hi, Sam.

Thanks for your kind comments.

The HIV-transmission/acquisition risk of mutual masturbation through your tighty whities is completely nonexistent. Neither worry nor HIV testing is warranted. I'm pleased you are working with a counselor to address your irrational HIV fears and coming-out issues. BRAVO!

Thanks also for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are now and will forever be HIV free.

Good luck. Be well.

Garlic and Grape can affect the effectiveness of Atripla
hsv 2 positive hiv false positive (SENSITIVITY VERSUS SPECIFICITY, 2011)