Jul 21, 2011
Hello Doctor, I had an anal intercourse with a sex worker, it was protected, but the condom failed, I noticed it -supposed imediately- and changed it to a new one. Am I at high risk of contradicting HIV? Do I need to be tested? Please reply ASAP
Response from Dr. Frascino
Failed-condom anal sex with a sex worker carries the same HIV-acquisition risk as unprotected sex. HIV testing is definitely warranted. See link below.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can The Receiver Of Oral Sex Catch A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.