The Know Now Organization

Can you comment on whether this is a legitimate organization? They do remote testing (will come to your home, or anywhere really) and do the Oraquick Advance oral fluid test.

I see very little information about them online other than their own information.

Have you heard of this organization? Can tests taken through this private organization be trusted?

Thanks.

Hello.

I don't have any personal knowledge of this organization. Their Web site states the testing is "physician supervised" and that they only use FDA-approved test kits. That most likely means a laboratory technician comes to your home (or wherever) and performs the test. If there is any question a physician is available by phone. What this company is apparently selling is convenience. They state they will come to your home and offer rapid HIV testing "at all hours and on weekends." My one concern is the cost. They advertise HIV testing "starting at $150.00." "Starting at"??? Unless you happen to be residing on the International Space Station when you call for a stat HIV test, I tend to think the pricing is rather steep, particularly because $150 is the lowest fee. Why not just go to your local health department, STD clinic or private doctor's office for the test. You could get the same tests performed at a fraction of the cost.

Easy peezy one please?
I was confused now (please) (donate)