HIV worry

Hi, I am 29 year old unmarried man,I am really worried about HIV. I got some bumps under my lips in the months of jan,2011,i didn't care and keep continue my shaving after two months it had been increase a lot in my beard area. Then I consulted to a dermatologist he told me that is Molluscum and recommend me to HIV test. I was shocked. Because i had sex only once in my life in the Feb, 2011 with protection. By the way i went for HIV I, II test (tridot)in the month of march,2011, I got negative. Then again i went for HIV Western blot test in the month in April,2011 I got negative. The other side my treatment for molluscum has been continuing from month of April. Again in the month of May i go for HIV tridot test and I got negative. My last HIV test Negative was July 19, 2011.there is my HIV test history : Once again i want to remember you My history for HIV Test :

My life first relation with a girl with condom i don't know about her HIV history :- 18 Feb,2011

1) My First HIV Test result 08/04/2011 :- HIV (I & II) ( Tridot) - Negative

2 ) My 2nd HIV Test result 15/04/2011 :- HIV 1 & 2 antibodies,Western Blot

HIV 1

Envelope Antigen GAG/Core Antigens POL Antigens

gp 41: Negative P17: Negative P31: Negative gp 120: Negative p24 : Negatvie P51: Negative gp160: Negative p 39: Negative P 66: Negative p55: Negative

HIV -2 Antibodies Against Antigen Result gp 36: Negative

3) My third HIV Test result 16/05/2011 :- HIV (I & II) ( Tridot) - Negative

4 ) My Forth HIV Test result 20/06/2011 :- HIV (I & II) ( Tridot) - Negative

5) My Fifth HIV Test result 18/07/2011 :- HIV (I & II) HIV 1 / 2 & P 24 COMBO TEST (CMIA) Index Value 0.15 Result: Non Reactive The reason for worrying:- I read in lot of article on net that if you have molluscum in beard area and eyelids that's means you are HIV infected. I have molluscum in my beard area as well as in my eyelids. I am under depression about HIV. my tension on sky . My dermatologist told me that i am not understanding why molluscum is speeding in a non hiv person. This thing make me more tense. Even i just came from there to show my hiv test today report . He replies that You are 100% HIV free but another side he suggest me that if you continue this test till Nov 2011 that will be 200% what that mean. He is applying TCA 25% on my molluscum.

Kindly suggest me that what should i do because every time when i am going to search on net about face and eyelid molluscum they show me hiv patient. I have lost my job due to this tense. For god bob pl. help me out this tension.

Hello.

Your repeatedly negative HIV-antibody tests out six months from your last potential HIV exposure are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted.

Your dermatologist should not be frightening you with comments suggesting you might still somehow be HIV infected. Molluscum contagiosum and HIV are two completely distinct diseases. While it is true that HIVers who have impaired or deficient immune systems can have common skin conditions, such as molluscum, that are more extensive and difficult to treat, that doesn't automatically mean that everyone with molluscum involving the eyelids and beard must be HIV infected! I'd suggest you see your regular general medicine doctor for a routine evaluation to see if there may be a cause other than HIV that might be causing immunosuppression. If nothing is found, I'd suggest getting a second opinion from another dermatologist. One thing you can stop worrying about is HIV, okay?

About to cross 72 hs line for PEP, please help
Doctor Frascino, I need your help...