DR. BOB!!! Hiv and Genital herpes nothing in the archieves about this PLEASE READ!!!!

Dr. Bob,

I am they guy who cried when he found out how you were infected. I wrote to you about it a couple of weeks ago and followed it up with a lapdance question.

You told me that the archieves had served me well and that a bed sheet is the same thing as my tighty whities. I had nonexistant risk.

Well i remembered that i had unprotected sex about two years prior to this event. About a year later i tested for HIV and was negative. I didn't have the money to test for other std's.

It got me to wondering about genital herpes and the wet spot that was left on the sheet when she got up. Let me give quick refresher. This lapdance was about a year after i tested for HIV. I was at a private club where i was able to be nude but had to use bed sheet to cover lower half. When she got up after dancing in my lap a while there was this wet spot left on the sheet. I havent had any kind of outbreak that i have noticed. The free forums have been telling me everything from i couldn't get HIV from a lapdance even with HSV2. Then other forums are saying that i could have had a micolesion(sore) on my penis and not known it.

So i figured i would ask the expert. As i said in my original post i am not aware of any open cuts or sores on my penis that day. Hypothetically speaking, If i had a tiny herpes sore on my penis shaft so small that i didn't even know it was there(which would be hard considering i was masterbating under the sheet at the same time)where she was rubbing it over the sheet, would the sheet still act like a barrier that HIV would not be able to penetrate? Keep in mind she had her panties on too. In fact, the room was hot and she was kind of sweaty too so i don't even know if it was vaginal fluid or just sweat from her buttocks.

I have been told that HIV cannot remain infectious outside of its host so there couldn't be any exposure.

Would you still say my risk was nonexistent? Or do i need to test here?

Hi.

Would I still say your risk was nonexistent? Yep!

Relax Max! All is well, including you!

DR. BOB I JUST READ HOW YOU GOT HIV IT MADE ME CRY PLEASE READ!!!! Jul 7, 2011

They don' add up - What's wrong?
HIV exposure while getting HIV test? Forgive me if I sound stupid...