Quick Question Part 3 (please)

Hi Doctor Bob, I know you have alot of people asking you questions but I have a doctor who I feel doesnt really like gay people and hates talking about HIV questions. I have to find someone new but it takes time. You are all I have to talk to. I felt better when you wrote to me and said my 2 year test was conclusive but with my fear out of control, I just have one question please answer me. If I stopped using the bethamethasone .64% cream for two months and take the test again do you think it leaves my body? It doesnt stay in my system right. I cant afford a PCR but I just need to get this out of my head. I wish I never read about it. Topical cream for over 2 years on small areas of my body (used medicine amount a size of a pea on my finger)rubbed into the skin would not stay in my system right? I have a test scheduled for August 5th. That is 2 months without cream. What do you think? I am sorry to be a pain in the butt....really...Thanks

Hi.

A "quick question" that winds up having three parts doesn't really qualify as a quick question!

You have a doctor who doesn't like gay people and hates answering HIV questions???What's up with that??? Why haven't you fired him? If you want a gay physician, try the Gay and Lesbian Medical Association (GLMA). They have a health care provider finder function on their Web site.

To address your specific question (part 3!), yes, the betamethasone would be out of your system in two months. (Even if it wasn't, it would not affect the results of your HIV test!)

Confused, will donate again
hiv from dried blood?