Confused, will donate again

Hi Dr. Bob, I'm writting from Argentina and first I want to congratulate you for tne excellent job you do. I donated in a previous question I made to you and this time I will do so again as soon as I get my credit card replaced. I'm really, really scared about this exposure, I know probably sometimes I overrreact about my fear to hiv, but please give me your oppinion. Yesterday night I was quite drunk and I went to bed with a transvestite sex worker. We first rubbed our pennises together wich I know already involves no risk. After that I sat down over her penis and started rubbing it against my anus, she started to have an erection, then she placed behind me both lying on our side and she continued rubbing her penis against my anus, at some point she did a little pressure into my anus like pushing it in but I'm not sure if she penetrated me or not, when I felt that, I really wanted to have sex I asked her if she had a condom and she said that in her purse, so I grabbed her purse from another room and gave it to her, but at that moment she told me she wanted to leave because she had to continue working. The question is if you think I was at a big risk and if I should start PEP, I had never been penetrated so I guess that if I would have been penetrated yesterday I would have felt pain or at least realize right? Let's suppose only the tip of her penis entered me with precum on it, is this warrant to start PEP? Or probably the fact that she was rubbing her penis in my anus for 10 minutes or so may have put some precum inside my anus and the mucous membrane absorved it into the bloodstream? thank you very much for any clarification you can give me and I terribly regret this event for being such a stupid careless guy. But please if you think this is warrant for PEP, tell me. Thank you very much again for the excellent job you do, claryfiyng things to people like me Regards

Hello, Argentina Guy.

Welcome back to the forum.

Your HIV-acquisition risk from the activities you describe is negligible. PEP is not warranted.

I agree that if you had been penetrated, you definitely would have realized it.

If you remain worried despite my reassurance, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. I'm very confident the result will be negative.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that you are and will always be HIV free.

Your new best Friend (again)
Quick Question Part 3 (please)