HIV centers in South of France, Cote d Azur

Hi Doc, Wrote to you a few months ago from SA when I was just diagnosed. Now enjoying a healthy lifestyle working on the super yachts in the Cote d Azur. Struggling to find a English HIV centre in and near surrounding areas. I am due for my check up in about a month and will only be going back to South Africa end of the year. Hope you know of something. All the best,

Captain

Hello, Captain.

Cote d'Azur? The French Riviera? Lucky you!! Maybe I should fly over and make a house call. Or should that be a super-yacht call? I do speak French, by the way.

France has excellent HIV specialist physicians, and most speak English quite well. You don't need an "English HIV center." Rather, an HIV specialist will be more than happy to perform the necessary interval evaluation, obtain the recommended HIV-monitoring tests, refill prescriptions, answer any questions that have come up since you left South Africa, etc.

I continue to wish you smooth sailing! Be well.

Escort encounter - protected with condom, how safe is it?
really scared