Escort encounter - protected with condom, how safe is it?

Dr, I must admit I have a sex addiction problem as a vice for dealing with severe depression. I had stopped but relapsed and had 2 recent encounters with 2 separate providers.

Now I'm more depressed and panicky about the risk of HIV contraction. Everything was protected with a condom and just straight plain intercourse. It has been 4 weeks with no symptoms. The condom stayed on the whole time and never slipped, but my understanding is it is not 100%. I was very careful removing it after use.

Is there still a good possibility of HIV contraction since condom protection is not 100%.

I was HIV antibody tested just recently at 4 weeks and negative. I'm depressed and panicky...how reliable is this, do I need to test again in 8 weeks?

If I used condom properly, is there still a chance of HIV contraction?

Hi.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail (break). HIV cannot pass through intact latex. No way. No how.

That said, I must also pint out that condom efficacy in the real world (as opposed to testing efficacy in the laboratory under controlled conditions) can be as low as 85%. This is primarily due to improper condom use, using the wrong kind of condom (natural skin condoms do not protect against HIV) and, rarely, condoms breaking even with proper use.

Your four-week negative HIV test is encouraging, but not yet conclusive. For a definitive result you'll need to wait until the three-month mark. I'm quite confident your conclusive three-month HIV-antibody test will remain negative.

please show me the way..........(HIV TRANSMISSION FROM FINGERNAIL SCRATCH, 2011)
HIV centers in South of France, Cote d Azur