please show me the way..........(HIV TRANSMISSION FROM FINGERNAIL SCRATCH, 2011)
Jul 18, 2011
doctor bob, due to disturbed mind i have mentioned 4 inch deep injury infact it was 4 inch long and about 0.5 inch deep injury. once again thanks a lot for your answer and donation is on the way as i was promissed. i want to ask some more question related to that issue please give some time for this question i am very much thnkful to you. sir is there any chance of hiv transmission in future? is any type of testing is required for this issue? please answer my question/ i promise to you that i will make again $50 donation to your charity.
Thanks, Very worried mannnnnnnnnnnnn
DR. YOU ARE A REALLY GREAT GUY ON THIS EARTH WHO HELPS ANY UNKNOWN FELLOW WITHOUT ANY REQUIREMENT, HEADS OF YOU DOCTOR. can i stay hiv free in hiv free?
Response from Dr. Frascino
1. No, there is no risk of HIV transmission in the future from this incident.
2. Nope. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.
Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.
Be well. Stop worrying.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Chlamydia Testing Ever Be Wrong?
- Does Wart Remover Work For The Genital Warts?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Can Lymph Node Discomfort Come And Go?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.