please show me the way..........(HIV TRANSMISSION FROM FINGERNAIL SCRATCH, 2011)

doctor bob, due to disturbed mind i have mentioned 4 inch deep injury infact it was 4 inch long and about 0.5 inch deep injury. once again thanks a lot for your answer and donation is on the way as i was promissed. i want to ask some more question related to that issue please give some time for this question i am very much thnkful to you. sir is there any chance of hiv transmission in future? is any type of testing is required for this issue? please answer my question/ i promise to you that i will make again $50 donation to your charity.

Thanks, Very worried mannnnnnnnnnnnn

DR. YOU ARE A REALLY GREAT GUY ON THIS EARTH WHO HELPS ANY UNKNOWN FELLOW WITHOUT ANY REQUIREMENT, HEADS OF YOU DOCTOR. can i stay hiv free in hiv free?

Hi.

1. No, there is no risk of HIV transmission in the future from this incident.

2. Nope. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stop worrying.

please show me the way..........(HIV TRANSMISSION FROM FINGERNAIL SCRATCH, 2011) Jul 12, 2011

Not a question, but a thank you!
Escort encounter - protected with condom, how safe is it?