Just to say thanks!

Dear Dr. Bob, Im the author of "Two incidents that are haunting my mind" to whom you replied recently. Im writing to say that you are an incredible person. I have been going through a horrible time in my life, and no one to turn to. I have found in you a great support, and I think that your sense of humor is contagious. You are the type of person most people would like to be around with. I think that your friends and the people who work with you are indeed very lucky people. Your reply arrived to me today during a moment of despair. I woke up today with a huge crisis of labyrinthitis. Everything around me spins. I know it might have been caused by stress, but for a person who lives under the shadows of HIV infection, this sounds like another unexplained symptom, especially when Google says it can be related to a viral infection (not exactly what one in such situation would like to hear). The British books all say that I should get tested after 6 months once more. For my relief, I read your answer today, and this made a huge difference. You do not need to reply to this message, if you wish. This was just so you know how important your job is, and what a great difference you make in this world. I pray every day so you continue to be blessed by God the same way that you are a tremendous blessing for us. God bless you,and thank you so much for your patience and support. Cheers!

Hi.

Thanks for your thanks and very kind comments. Both are warmly appreciated.

Labyrinthitis can be caused by inner ear infections, some of which are viral. However, this is not at all common for HIV. I would suggest you visit an ENT (ear, nose, throat) doctor. They are usually the best equipped to evaluate this type of problem.

Good luck. Feel better, okay?

RNA Test
Not a question, but a thank you!