at risk?? (MOSQUITOS, 2011)

I have seen many posts regarding mosquito bits and hiv.. So I apologize in advance for asking this question as you have heard it a million times. Last night there was a mosquito on my leg i slapped it once i felt the bite and smeared blood on my leg as well as my hand. Not sure if it was mine or not or someone elses blood. Anyways i had cut finger with a knife accidentally a couple days prior and got the blood for the mosquito directly on that cut. Is ther any risk here? Would it have to be a fresh cut? Sorry Im pregnant and concerned :(

Hi.

Well now that summer is here and the mosquitos are out again I guess I should expect this QTND (question that never dies) to rise once again. And here it is!

The short answer to all questions about possible mosquito HIV transmission is: no risk.

The longer answer is: frevinsakes! I can't believe someone is asking this question again! See link below.

Eye as a mode of transmission? (MOSQUITOS, 2010) Jul 10, 2010

Male male massage and ejaculations
Sex and symptoms