Male male massage and ejaculations

Jhi Dr. Frascino: I made an appointment for a mutual touch massage with a massuer. I am bi or bi curious with a girlfriend (she doesn't know I am interested in guys, but she is bisexual), and the massage guy I want to see allows cock cock rubbing and ejaculations. No oral sex or anal. what's my risk of HIV? Other STD's I know are a risk, but what if he cums on my penis and some semen gets on the edge of my urethra? Massage guy says he is HIV neg. I am HIV neg. But I still wonder if exploring is worth the health risk. I am totally into this massage guy, he is so handsome and nice to talk to on the phone I think he will turn me openly bi or even gay. I am like totally "smitten" with this guy. He is very respectful, clean, and always seems alert so I beleive him when he says he does not use drugs. This is my first time with a guy. I want it so much but all of the HIV talk is scary. I want to be respectful of him too.

Hi.

Massage, masturbation and frottage are not considered significant risks for HIV transmission/acquisition. You can read much more about this in the archives in the chapters devoted to massage, masturbation, safer sexual techniques and HIV sexual prevention. Spend some time reviewing the wealth of information on this site, paying particular attention to exactly how HIV is and is not transmitted. You can also learn much more about other STDs as well. Once you better understand your risks, they won't seem nearly so frightening.

As for your first time with Mr. Rub-a-dub-dub-happy-ending-guy, just set the ground rules before you climb onto his massage table. Advise him exactly what you're comfortable doing. After all, you're paying for his services!

As for your bi-curious status, counseling with a licensed mental health professional is another way to come to terms with sexual orientation issues.

lymph nodes update for kind Dr.Bob
at risk?? (MOSQUITOS, 2011)