RE-POSITING PLEASE RESPOND!! PLEASE !! I WILL DONATE TO YOUR FOUNDATION !!!

HELLO DR.

A couple months ago I went to a massage parlor. I got a 1 HOUR massage and towards, as she was finishing the massage of the front I got an erection, and she performed a HAND-JOB on me. Of coarse since I was thinking with my little brain, I let her do it. I did not see any cuts on her hands and she used and oil. Again thinking with my little brain I licked her boobs, I touched the the tip of her vagina with 1 finger for about 10-15 seconds before realizing that it was probably on not a good Idea, so I took my finger out and cleaned it on a towel (again no cuts that I can remember seen on MY finger). When I was done she went for a towel which was hot and wet and cleaned me off. I don't know if the towel was clean?? Maybe someone ONE HOUR before me got the same treatment, and got cleaned with the same towel??? I don't know how long the HIV virus can live in semen outside the body, assuming that the person before me was infected.

Shortly after that event I saw a video on HIV, and it freaked me the hell out!!! I know was very stupid to do that, and trust me that is something I will not ever ever ever do again.

I have been losing a lot of sleep and freaking since then, not just for me, but since I'm married (I know I'm an idiot, but have been using condom with wife until i know for sure). To make things worse I just found that my wife is pregnant with my first child I am in complete fear that I may have gotten the infection, and given it to her/my child.

I got a rapid test at my local Health District and it came out NEGATIVE 47 days (6 weeks and 5 days) after the incident.

My wife also got a test ONE day after (48 days later), for the pregnancy and that was a full blood test (not a rapid test) and she too came out NEGATIVE.

I felt complete relief after that test, but then I have been reading more information online about HIV, and I realized that it could take up to 6 months for HIV to show up. I have also read all this other stuff like symptoms, and I am panicking again, especially since I have recently not been able to breath that well due to nasal congestion, and a slight burning sensation in my throat (I don't feel sick though).

I just don't know what to think anymore. I am going crazy, and I am going to re-test in a month (3 month mark), but I was just wondering if you think there is a HIGH probability that I may have been exposed???

PS. I HOPE YOU RESPOND, ASAP!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCED FOR YOUR TIME!!!

Hello.

The HIV-acquisition risk from your rub-a-dub-dub happy-ending experience is essentially nonexistent. Massage, masturbation, boob licking and "touching the tip of her vagina with one finger for 10-15 seconds" are not risks for HIV transmission/acquisition.

Your symptoms are not suggestive of HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS).

Your negative rapid test at 47 days is extremely encouraging (and not at all unexpected!). The primary reason to even consider HIV testing for this minimal level of risk is to gain psychological peace of mind. If you require that level of reassurance, a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark would be considered conclusive and definitive. (The result would undoubtedly be negative.)

Your insomnia and "freak out" are related primarily to your guilt. I suggest you level with your wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do.

Thanks for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stop worrying.

POSSIBLE ARS AT DAY 5?
Oraquick advance