4 sex workers in a night I am crazy (CUNNILINGUS, 2011)

Hello doctor Bob.

Nice Picture.

This is my case:

I perform cunnilingus to 4 different sex workers without protection in a unique night, but with the last with condom for about 5 minutes (no condom break). I am very affraid about HIV because, I had much time, performing oral sex, that generate to me burns under my tongue and my lips (I know the hurts in my tongue and lips were generated by perform excessive cunnilingus to the sex workers.

Today I got a baseline HIV test with non-reactive results.

Am I in a high risk level??

Hi.

Four different sex workers in one night??? And you performed oral sex on them to the point you "burned" your tongue and lips??? WOWZA! Those hookers must have been "smokin' hot"! And you must have been one really horned up dude! Your HIV-acquisition risk is extremely low (even with your roughed-up tongue and lips). See link below. That you tested HIV negative today is good news (baseline test). You'll need a repeat test in three months. The statistical odds are all in your favor.

Cunnilingus and a bleeding lip.. (CUNNILINGUS, 2011) Jan 27, 2011

12.5 weeks of fear and learning
condoms