hello dr. BOB! can i fully WOO-HOO now????

Hello! Hi doctor BOB, i hope you are doing great I told you 2 days before about my condition, and You advised me to go for HIV testing to gain peace of mind....and you know what the results came NON-REACTIVE: D (a big relief!! Phew!) so i was thinking if i can be now fully relaxed or should do any other STD tests... oh yes I am writing the situation again for which I was afraid of! (( I had sex with an unknown girl 11-12 months before, but I had used condom and it didn't break...but after 2-3 days I had headache for some days and lower throat pain after 2-3 months...and small burning during urination after several days...but it got cured in 2-3 days too. All these happened though after several daysâ gaps. NOTE:- I do not have any symptoms now..All this symptoms happened many days before and got cured quickly! )) 1. Do you think I should chillax now and shout WOO HOO at the top of my voice, or i should go for any other STD tests?? 2. if yes, then which STD tests should i do?? And thank you very much for your previous reply, it was so kind of you....and one thing i would like to tell is Mr. Google makes everything more complicated and worrisome..but you make everything very easy and funny !! Thanks for that. May god bless you and your family the most Have a good day! ;)

Hi.

Congratulations on your negative HIV test. WOO-HOO!

I see no reason for additional STD screening at this time. In general, for folks who are sexually active with multiple partners, we do recommend routine STD screening once per year.

Thanks for your kind comments. As for Dr. Google, I'm convinced he never made it through medical school.

Stay well.

Thanks doctor for your creative and precise answers
12.5 weeks of fear and learning