The numbnuts cybercondriac, who can't even spell chondriac, thanks you

Dr Frascino -

Thank you very much for your reply. I'm certain you are a very busy person and I appreciate it very much.

Your response to one of my questions made me laugh so hard I was in stitches!

You are one of those people that makes a notable difference in the lives of people you don't know, [in most cases] never will meet and yet you ask for nothing from us in return.

No response to this is requested/needed - there is no valuable medical data here - it's the only way I can contact you [semi-directly] to thank you. While you didn't ask for (nor did I state anything about this in my original post) I did make a donation, in honor of all the real people in need, to your foundation and would have with or without a reply, and will continue to do so as cash flow permits.

Thanks Again

Hi, Numbnuts.

Thanks for your thanks, your kind comments and your appreciation of my admittedly twisted sense of humor. Plus, a very special thank you for your support of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. Your one gift will touch many lives. On behalf of those lives you have my heartfelt thanks. I'm confident your compassion and generosity has earned you a mega-dose of excellent cosmic karma from the higher powers.

Be well. Stay well. I'm here if you need me, okay? By the way, I don't think your nuts are numb, rather I think it takes a major pair of cojones to face one's fears of HIV!

How do you read all these emails? Oral, Pep, Ars, Anxiety and other QTND from a numbnuts cybercondriac Jul 13, 2011

Is it safe ? (CASUAL CONTACT, 2011)
REPLY TO FINALITY!!!!---NEED AN EAR AND YOUR CLOSURE!!!