Falling cd4s is it advance hiv ?

Hi Dr Bob I need your help since my cd4s are droping even more with really bad symtoms. Ive written to you before about how I got cmv from my girlfriend who got it from a liver transplant and broke up and went with a woman who had advance hiv unprotected sex than got back together with girlfriend who has cmv.Its been nine months since I had the unprotected sex and I had alot of problems with floating stools. pale skin.hair falling out in globs.dry eyes and dry skin.night sweats.I cant stop sweating from my butt its allways moist.lost over a 100 pounds went from a waist 42 to 36 my arms and legs look very skinny and around my neck and my waist gets smaller its hard for me to wear shorts.But I stll have a belly. I eat tons of food to try to gain weight put it does not work.Seems like all my weight goes to my belly while the rest of my body keeps getting skinny.Ive been to a infectous disease doctor they did hiv 1 /2 antibodies test and pcr dna hiv test all are negative cd4 420 which is low.My doctor says I have all the symtoms of advance hiv with the falling cd4s but they cant find the hiv. is my immune soo bad that i cant produce antibodies to hiv. They say when you have cmv it stays doorment until you get reinfected again which I was reinfected again from my girlfriend and cmv makes hiv work faster to advance hiv . My doctor is making me go to a clincal imunoigist because he does not know know what else to test for.I feel fine but my body looks like a mess. What other test should I do to find hiv? What other doctor should I go to help me with the falling cd4s because they tested me 3 times March cd4= 740 May=597 June=420 Its now July I think it might be at 200. Why would I have falling cd4s? Do you think I have advance hiv ?

Hello.

I haven't changed my assessment or advice. There is no evidence suggesting you have HIV. Your negative HIV-1/2 antibody tests and undetectable qualitative HIV PCR DNA are definitive.

The clinical immunologist's evaluation will most likely be unrevealing.

I continue to encourage you to have an evaluation for psychosomatic disease. Your guilt and irrational HIV fears are causing anxiety, which can lead to very real symptoms.

hiv/cmv coinfection May 21, 2011

How do you read all these emails? Oral, Pep, Ars, Anxiety and other QTND from a numbnuts cybercondriac
New Boyfriend is Positive