News Alert > HIV Relapse in Cured Mississippi Child

HIV and Contact

This is a it longer than most. About a month and a half ago I got my nipple pierced no big deal right. Well There is a gay men's resort where I live and i was relaxing in the pool and many of the people are very inappropriate at the pool and actually have public sex in the area and sometimes you hear about discharges in the pool which worries me and concerns me for the fact that my nipple is still in the midst of healing and of these people are HIV + what is the risk factor of the virus traveling that way from the pool water into the pierced site and causing the infection? Also, if a guy is messing with the nipple area via oral play is it possible to contract it that way, there was a slight incident in the area where a man who did not really know his status and just played with the ring... should I be concerned because I very much am?

Hi.

Getting your nipple pierced was no big deal??? OUCHAMAGOUCHA!!!

Your worries about HIV transmission via the spunked-up pool or oral play a month and a half after the OUCHAMAGOUCHA are unwarranted. I see absolutely no cause for concern (or HIV testing).

By the way, your new bling looks totally hot. Enjoy showing it off poolside, OK?

Be well.

Quick Question part two
How do you read all these emails? Oral, Pep, Ars, Anxiety and other QTND from a numbnuts cybercondriac