HIV, Mutual Masturbation, Symptoms

I was in Provincetown (a gay town in MA), and went in for what I thought was a 'regular' massage at a 'reputable' spa. The therapist, a gay man (I am a gay man also), began rubbing himself against my hand (his penis through his shorts). He then took his shorts off and rubbed his penis (with pre-ejaculate) on my hand. I stroked him a few times (the shaft only), and asked him to stop. He continued massaging me in a professional manner, though I was scared because I know he had his pre-seminal fluid on his hand at some point before he got back to the 'normal' massage. Then, toward the end, he asked if he could masturbate himself, which he did. When he came, most of his semen was in a towel he was using, but a little of it spurted onto my chest (near my nipple), which he immediately wiped off. Since then, I have been feeling poorly -- probably due to stress -- warm sometimes, diareah once a day, feeling of swelling in and around my testicles -- and I am panicked. I just got tested for HIV antibodies at 6 weeks, and it came back negative. My question is: Was I at risk? Do I need to test? Is my 6 week negative antibody test enough? I know this may sound like a silly thing to worry about, but I have been so very safe all these years with one mutually-monogamous partner. Also, if it makes any difference, I am uncircumsized, and hope I didn't touch myself with any of his precum when I was adjusting myself during the massage (I was covered from the waist down with a sheet). You do a great job here -- I know it's voluntary -- I'll do something for you. Thanks for your reply.

Hi.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. HIV testing is not warranted.

Relax Max. All is well, including you!

HIV and IVF/ICSI
please show me the way..........(HIV TRANSMISSION FROM FINGERNAIL SCRATCH, 2011)