i feel horrible, i need help

Hi, I'm jan and I have 20 years, 3 weeks ago I had sex with a guy I met online when we were in the sexual act the condom broke and we realized later and he had already ejaculated into my anus .

after that I did not feel right and I have many symptoms after 6 days I started to dizziness, do not know if it was for anxiety, maybe , then at the 9 days I get irritated throat and spend the lasts two days without sleep .. and that gave me a nervous breakdown and panic ..so I went to see the doctor urgently and I had high blood pressure by the panic attack, I was prescribed pills to calm my nerves and they do a HIV and was negative and he told me to come back in 1 month .. but now every day I go to the doctor because I am always find symptoms ..

at 14 days groin started to hurt and I had burning and sores on my tongue, I went to the doctor and he said I did not have swollen glands in the groin and my tongue was fine, do not understand why the burning in my tongue?

I decided to go to another doctor after two weeks and they did the ELISA and West bllod and came out negative ..

Now after 3 weeks I started to have pain in the upper back .. I have them still..

doctors sent me to a psychologist because I have a lot of anxiety and stress because of this.

well I want to know if these symptoms are from HIV or may be anxiety, I feel terrible .. how long the symptoms last in the firts weeks of being infected?

why the burning in my tongue?

sorry for my english!..

Hi.

Your symptoms are consistent with anxiety. I agree you need the help of a licensed mental health professional to manage your anxiety and panic attacks.

You will need HIV-antibody testing at the three-month mark. If you are still in touch with your online buddy, you could ask him to get a rapid HIV test. If he tests negative, your level or risk would be limited to the very remote possibility that your buddy has only recently become infected and is still within his seroconversion window period.

Good luck!

Recent Infection or longer?
Low Risk?? No Risk?? Should I be concerned???